Black and silver against a background of brightly coloured rhododendrons  at the Punchbowl Reserve.
The Punchbowl Reserve is home to a stunning collection of azaleas, camellias and rhododendrons .

Wearing a long silver top from Scope that I found lurking in the back of my closet last Summer over
a black long sleeve T shirt and black Moyuru pants.

Adding my silver and black beads , silver earrings and Chanel sunglasses to complete the look.

Blowing in the wind, this is what happens to billowy pants when the wind gets up.

I just had to include a closeup of my new Trippen sandals, the leather is so soft and they would have to
be the most comfortable shoes I have had for quite some time.

Joining Patti for Visible Monday

Jess at Turning Heads Tuesday

#iwillwearwhatIlike at Not Dressed as Lamb

Share:

18 Comments

1. Patti
    October 12, 2015 / 12:37 pm

I love those billowy pants and your garden setting is peaceful/beautiful. xox-Pattihttp://notdeadyetstyle.com

• Jill James
      October 13, 2015 / 5:18 am

Thank you Patti for hosting Visible Monday. A visit to a garden or park for me is always a pleasure.

2. Laurie Duncan
    October 12, 2015 / 12:57 pm

Great outfit and setting! Those shoes do look comfortable and cute:)

• Jill James
      October 13, 2015 / 5:19 am

Thank you Laurie, the shoes really are just as I'd hoped in the comfort department.

3. Tiina L
    October 12, 2015 / 3:33 pm

Perfect setting for your stunning outfit!

• Jill James
      October 13, 2015 / 5:20 am

Thankyou Tiina for your continued support and always kind comments.

4. Connie
    October 12, 2015 / 4:48 pm

I love your silver top. Magnificent. And always a fan of giant pants. You are a lovely flower in the garden.

• Jill James
      October 13, 2015 / 5:21 am

Thank you Connie, I am also a fan of big pants for both looks as well as comfort.

5. Melanie
    October 12, 2015 / 5:38 pm

I'm so glad your pants billowed so I could see them in full sail. Magnificent! And Trippen is one of my favourite shoe labels, even though I don't have any (yet). And how that amazing top ever get away? Beautiful photos in the park.

• Jill James
      October 15, 2015 / 9:15 am

Glad you liked the pants in full sail Melanie. I do hope you find some Trippens, I can see you rocking some Happy boots.

6. Petite Silver Vixen
    October 12, 2015 / 9:58 pm

Your billowing pants are wild and free and I love them! I've not heard of Trippen before (trips of to explore them) but I love the cut of the shoes and the unusual heel.

• Jill James
      October 15, 2015 / 9:17 am

Thankyou so much there is a somewhat wild feel to these pants. Trippen is a German brand , known for their handmade comfortable shoes.

7. Olga Rani
    October 13, 2015 / 7:00 am

It is amazing how both these rather loose things – the silver top and the pants – look great together. The black necklace and the new sandals nicely complete the outfit. Elegant and stylish as always Jill!

• Jill James
      October 15, 2015 / 9:18 am

Thank you Olga for your always kind comments, they are most appreciated.

8. Spashionista Alicia Searcy
    October 13, 2015 / 2:24 pm

I'm always impressed with how editorial your outfits are – editorial; never costumey! The black and silver are so chic together. What an eye you have, my friend! ;-)Aliciaspashionista.com

• Jill James
      October 15, 2015 / 9:19 am

Thank you Alicia , black and silver is an unusual combination for me but I rather like it.

9. dan
    October 15, 2015 / 1:14 pm

I love your black necklace! It's something I could buy and often wear….very nice with silver earrings!Your outfit is beautiful and the trousers shape very unusual. Wonderful sunglasses…The flowers always are a special background for photos!!

• Jill James
      October 17, 2015 / 7:15 am

Thank you Dan, you and I do share a love of necklaces. Spring flowers are always right for photos.